Monday, July 16, 2012

Details...

The little things in life really do get to me most sometimes.
And maybe it's because the littlest of matters can slip into the more untraceable areas of your mind, the sneakiest of hiding spots, and so once you notice it, like in hide and seek, when the tips of your little brother's striped socks are peeking out from underneath the curtains, there's that same rush of insatiable discovery when you find something you hadn't noticed before. I'm finding myself more and more drawn to the tiny details surrounding me, like a desire to magnify everything around me as much as possible, from the laced pattern on my shorts to the rusted chain on my bike. Everything up close is so beautiful, so endlessly intriguing, so human. 


This is why I so desperately want a camera; to document what I'm falling in love with so rapidly.







Such human eyes.


*m

No comments:

Post a Comment