Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Soothing to the Eyes & Ears




Landslide (Virgin Magnetic Material Remix) - Fleetwood Mac




Myth - Beach House





Summer - Mmoths




For What It's Worth (Virgin Magnetic Material Remix) - Buffalo Springfield





*m

p.s. If you're curious about the music, it's all from the album, Feel It All Around, which can be downloaded for sampling purposes. ;) Click me.

p.s.s. My foot has gone completely numb in its slumber while making this post. Can't walk on it for the life of me. The things I do for you lovely people.

{1. coastal theory 2. c.t. 3. pursuit aesthetic 4. random 5. c.t. 6. lyla and blu 7. voix deuce 8. observando 9. c.t. 10. my tumblr 11. solid frog 12. random 13. apricot tea and honey 14. lyla and blu 15. apricot 16. apricot

No comments:

Post a Comment