Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Purpose of Long Weekends

"Dear sleep, I know we had problems when I was younger. But now I love you."

This utopic scene may have made an appearance way back in the day but it's just so soothing. Couldn't resist. It's flirting with my desire to leave all the work I've conveniently left until today to get through and instead to slip away for a few hours in its endless amounts of pillows and sheets.




Treehouse swag, yo. Straight up. Looks like a clan of gypsies would live here, and I'm assuming they'd get along with me so I could live here too.





The darkness is hugging you in this room. Book lovers must be crying tears of joy right about now. 


Anyways, Happy Easter everyone! 
Short and sweet. Now get back to hunting for those eggs the bunny left behind.

But first, I must show you my foodgawker worthy yogurt parfait.



Nummy in my tummy.

*m

{don't know!, Between DreamsApricot Tea and HoneyPalidesWoah It's LindseyApricot, can't find!, can't find!, Scandinavian Retreatfaizrosli}

No comments:

Post a Comment