Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Music For My Ears


1. Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed
When you listen to this with headphones, it's cahrazy, my friends. It's like there's a hipster dj party going on inside your head, just boppin' their heads to the music and jumping up and down. 



2. Landon Pigg - Falling In Love At a Coffee Shop
And I have fallen in love with you, Landon Pigg. I can't remember the last time I've been able to lie down and simply listen to a song without somehow multitasking. Believe me, the first time listening to this song, all you will want to do is take it in and smile. :)


Here's an alternate version I just found. As cute as it is, I can't help but think what I would do if after a moment, there was an unknown scarf sprawled across  my table and a couple of balloons beside it. Probably hyperventilate. But nevertheless, it's too sweet to look away. 


3. Theophilus London - Always Love U
This is just a recipe for success considering my tastes in music. As a hopeless romantic, Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" has always been a keeper, but then when you combine it with the musical genius, Theophilus London, it's a whole other story. A single word to describe it: dope. Take a listen. 


*m

No comments:

Post a Comment